Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Not A Good Day and WIAW

Do you ever wake up and know the day is not going to be good?  Well, I think today is going to be that kind of day. I woke and less than an hour later I think I should have just stayed in bed. 

Mr. J was gone last night so I was on my own. It was super hot and humid and thus hard to get to sleep. Then I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep. If Mr. J was there I would have just laid awake but since he was gone I got on my phone to check emails, Facebook and Instagram.  Is that weird? I actually think it helped me go back asleep.

I have a full day of work and other errands I need to get done and well like I said I just want to go back to bed.  Here is to hoping things improve with some coffee.


Besides our little trip to the city this weekend, my meals have been kind of blah. Green smoothies for breakfast are still my favorite. I have been trying buttermilk in my smoothies. I kind of love it. Leaves a tangy taste in my mouth. I heard there were really good health benefits so I thought I would try it out.  If nothing else I will have it for biscuits and pancakes.


Lunch was a leftover meal from a slow cooker recipe. I plan on posting it tomorrow. Super good and easy. I made a mini burrito bowl.


Dinner was a huge salad topped with some leftover steak and grilled corn.  Garden tomatoes. Avocados.  I promise there are some greens under all of those toppings.  I love a salad that has so many toppings that you don't even need dressing. 


2 comments:

  1. Hope the coffee helped get you through the day! And that Thursday is a better day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm - your lunch and dinner both look so GOOD to me! Sorry it was a rough day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...