Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year's Eve and WIAW#

Happy New Year's Eve!! Do you have any big plans?

We don't. Our tradition is to get Chinese take out and watch some movies. It should be interesting to see how long I last. The last few days I have been in bed at 8 o'clock.


Nights have been a little rough with lots of waking up throughout the night. Lately by 5 am I am wide awake and so uncomfortable I just end up getting out of bed.   I get hungry not too long after getting up so I grab a small bowl of cereal.


My only veggie intake has been my green smoothies packed full of spinach. This is my second breakfast right before I leave for work. 


I have another snack around 10:30 or 11 to hold me over till lunch.  We still have some local apples available and they seem to be just the right amount of food. 


Overall all I would still describe my eating habits like a two year old.  Here I had leftover mac and cheese and a hot dog.  This was actually a bit too much food at once.  I totally enjoyed the hot dog though. Mr. J however was disappointed it wasn't a Ball Park Frank; he didn't care for my pregnancy hot dogs.


Dinner was actually kind of a big deal. It was a meal, planned out in advanced with toppings. Of course this came with a "you must follow the recipe exactly" to Mr. J so he wouldn't add too many extra hot peppers or spices. No hot foods for me nowadays.


What did you eat Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm--dinner looks great. I love bowls like that. I also love staying in for New Year's Eve these days. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...