Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Hungry Caterpillar Baby Shower

This weekend I had a really special time. Several close friends and family came for my baby shower.  I have a dear friend who is extremely talented and crafty. She threw the cutest "The Hungry Caterpillar" themed baby shower. I cannot think of a more perfect theme for a food blogger. 


I didn't get nearly as many photos as I would have liked but I have some of the highlights. We had a caterpillar cupcake dessert. 


The favors were cute, colorful lollipops. They reminded me of being a little kid. 


We had caterpillars everywhere...along with balloons but you will see those in a minute.


My favorite part was the diaper cake. I am obsessed with these. I am not crafty and I am just amazed by the diaper cakes and how they are put together. I want to keep it like this forever. 



We were very lucky receive homemade gifts. Again I am not craft so anything quilted or knitted blows my mind away.


We also got the cutest little outfits. See all of the onesies in the back? Some very clever people thought of moose outfits to remind us of Maine.   Our living room is now full of gifts. We have everything we need to welcome our little girl.  Of course she needs to stay nestled for a few weeks longer. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. 

3 comments:

  1. omigosh hoooowww sweet!!!! yay! what a great shower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Hungry Caterpillar. When I have kids I want to have a Hungry Caterpillar cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shower! I love that caterpillar cupcake cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...